

Hi! This is Mackenzie writing right now. My birthday was last Friday, November 16th. I knew that because of Dad's surgery (see above) that I would not get a party. Mom and I had gone out to eat and went grocery shopping. I was trying to fix my hair as we came through our kitchen door. As Mom opened it, I saw what I assumed to be tape on the door. As we went further inside, I saw that they were streamers! After I got over my shock, which was a second or two, I saw Meg (mom's CCC staff friend) and Bri, Katy, and Lindsay who are students at Maryville University. I also saw my friends Carrington, Peyton, and Katie. They all jumped up and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!" It was my first ever surprise birthday party. The theme was High School Musical. I got lots of great presents. Oh, and the goody bags for the guests were the best ones I have aver seen! They were authentic bags (from Asia because mom just got back) with real pearls inside! Everyone loved them! My Amma and Grandma Lingle came over later, too. And it was my favorite birthday party ever!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweetie. I can't believe you are 11. It seems only a few years ago, I was enjoying your one year old party. My family still brings up that party cuz you got ice cream cake. You really enjoyed it, but after a while it was noticed your little hands were freezing and your lips were turning blue. Love you sweet girl.
glad you got to have such a good birthday mackenzie!!!!!
Happy Birthday Mackenzie. Your party sounded fun. I like all the pictures. Love, Bri
Post a Comment