This post is a bit longer, but I wanted to share some encouraging reports of the gospel moving forward through www.everystudent.com. We already know that God is at work 24/7 in the lives of people all over the globe. One of the great means that He is using is the internet. Yes, a place filled with so much junk is also a place for the gospel to move forward. We thought that you would enjoy these reports.
Check out these pictures! They are running on buses in Ireland right now to point students to our evangelistic website that gives people an opportunity to explore their questions about life, God and a relationship with God.
From Pakistan
Follow up resources ("The Spiritual Starter Kit" and "How to Talk about God") have been helping pastors.
One of these pastors wrote: "I find spiritual start kit is so
inspiring in the days of crises in our country. It gives new strength of
preaching God's word in this country and my team got passion and to
outreach services because they learnt that Jesus is working for us and he will
help us to win this country for Christ.”
EveryStudent.com is nearly complete in Urdu, for Pakistan! Pray that the site reaches thousands who are weary and lost
following their current religion.
Yes, God is working in the United States as well. Here are a few quick interactions that we have exchanged recently...
From Tyler, a new believer:
“I have NEVER felt this sort of peace in my life! I now know that Jesus
is in my life, personally! It's the best feeling in the world!!! I want to
shout it from the rooftops to the entire world! I want everyone to feel this!
For the past few years, I've noticed something HUGE missing in my life. I dont
feel it anymore. My heart feels full. This was it. I thank God for what you
have done for me!! I will always remember this night. I look forward to your
future emails while I'm starting my journey through Jesus Christ.”
From Katekani, who signed up for “The Gospel of John”
series.
“I've no words to explain what the Lord is doing in my life right now,
God's ways are UNEXPLAINABLE! I Never thought I'd be this glad in his presence.
My soul is live and happy. Thank you!”
From Ladi, who signed up for “The Spiritual Starter Kit.”
“Since signing up, my interest to be more
close to my creator has increased. Am aged 67 and have never being that close
to my God.”
From Seboloka, a new believer, who emailed this:
“…I feel immoral and dirty, my spirit is
down and i feel helpless and shameful. Please advise.” The responder sent her a lot
of Scripture on sexual involvement, and the freedom God wants her to experience
in relationships that honor God. Sheboloka then wrote:

No comments:
Post a Comment