
Hey all
Welcome to our new blog! Holly and I are going to try this out for a couple of months then decide in January if we can re-format our hard copy prayer letters to make them a bit shorter since we will post stories here more regularly.
It is hard to know where to start a blog like this, but when I was on campus at Hannibal LaGrange last week our meeting was in the mission center. The picture on this post came from the entrance to the mission center on campus. It wonderfully represents our calling. We are so thankful that God has called us to help mobilize this generation to help fulfill the Great Commission.
Thanks so much for your partnership in helping us to reach students of the world to take the gospel to every person in the world.
2 comments:
Best of luck for the future...
;->...
I'm so excited you decided to start a blog. It'll will be nice hearing how everything is going with your ministry as well as the family.
Post a Comment