

I have been so encouraged by the student ministry in Fulton at Westminster College and William Woods University.
The pictures are of a WWU junior named Ashley (in the white jacket). I noticed that a she had a familiar looking Bible. I asked her when she received that Bible. She told me that she didn’t have a Bible when she first attended William Woods University, but that she received this Bible in a welcome bag during her first week on campus and that all of her Christian growth has occurred during her college years. She opened the tattered pages to show me how she had written notes on so many of the pages. How encouraging to see God's living Word at work in the lives of students!
Then, I received this email from Zack Park, one of student leaders during the first part of last week. "We started out by going of the quest survey and the KGP Booklets. Then we just went...
We got to talk to 2 freshmen basketball players at WWU and they both seemed like awesome Christian guys who wants to be involved. I will be following up with them. Also, Steven and I went to the Taiwanese students house and went through the Quest and Knowing God Personally with them. A gal named Cho and guy name John accepted Christ last night!!!"
We got to talk to 2 freshmen basketball players at WWU and they both seemed like awesome Christian guys who wants to be involved. I will be following up with them. Also, Steven and I went to the Taiwanese students house and went through the Quest and Knowing God Personally with them. A gal named Cho and guy name John accepted Christ last night!!!"
Then, later in the week, I received this email from Zack..."Yesterday Shawn and Jenny went out sharing together in the student center at WC. They got to talk to a commuter gal from Montgomery City which is about 40 min away from Fulton. They got to share with her and she accepted Christ on the spot!!! Jenny was really really excited because she just never thought that God would use her to bring another person into the Kingdom. It just has been an exciting last couple days in Fulton."
No comments:
Post a Comment