Friday, May 11, 2012

Training with the National Campus Leaders from East Asia Orient

When I travel internationally, people consistently ask me about the ministry, the language, jet lag...AND about the food.  I was so encouraged by my time in Taiwan with the national campus leadership teams.  They are continuing to press forward in their campus ministry efforts--in many cases in the midst of great opposition.  They love for the Lord Jesus was expressed in their passionate times of worship, their fervency in prayer (the joke is that the Koreans don't let friends pray alone!), and their hunger for the Word.  I counted it a great privilege to be with them as they continue to take steps to make disciples and to give every student in their countries an opportunity to say "yes" to Jesus.

Oh yes, here are a couple pictures of the food (crawdad in the pot!) and friends from Singapore.


And, McDonald's is always a welcome sight for picky eater.

Leading on of the sessions.

 National campus leaders from Taiwan, Singapore and Korea in this photo below.

The sign for us as we arrived in Taiwan.  I always think that these signs are great!

We took the train into Taipei.  This sign caught my attention.  Check out the second one down...Kiss and Ride.  Hmmmm....

The leadership team from Mongolia.


No comments: